Calcined alumina oxide is made of high quality industrial alumina as raw material, adopts the new type of high temperature down-draft kiln and scientifically the calcination method of production, so it has good performance, less impurity content, high conversion rate and heat-conduction property.
- Calcined Alumina Oxide is widely used in refractory industry, ceramic industry, polishing industry , etc.
- Calcined Alumina Oxide is suitable for glaze ceramics, engineering ceramics, ceramic insulation, wear-resisting ceramics.
- Calcined Alumina oxide is also used for electronic components, high temperature resistance porcelain, roller, textile porcelain pieces, circuit substrate, refractory materials, etc.
- It also can meet the requirements of hot die casting, injection pressure, isostatic pressing, rolling film, stretch film, grouting.
325mesh, 500mesh, 5um, 3um, 2um, 1um, 0.5um, 0.3um..
Other special spec. could be supplied as required.
Calcined Alumina for Grinding and polishing:
This series products adopts the special production process for the different purposes, especially for the grain size and morphology of products. Calcined alumina for grinding products have round shape and narrow grit size distribution. It is not easy to generate scratch and especially suitable for fine polishing. Moreover, with high hardness and good suspension stability, calcined alumina has the good grinding and polishing performance.
1 Polishing products:
- Polishing wax
- Polishing liquid
- Aggregate of polishing paste
2 Electronic Material Grinding:
- Semiconductor electronic materials such as monocrystalline silicon slice lapping
3 Optical glass polishing
- Imaging glass shell
- Computer hard disk
- Optical lens surface polishing
4 Polishing for decorative materials
- Suitable for all kinds of high-grade stone
- All kinds of decorative materials