Aluminium hydroxide， a kind of white powder, is widely used as flame retardant additive. The usable ranges of Hydrated Alumina powder are thermosetting plastic, thermoplastic plastics, synthetic rubber, coating and building materials, etc.
- Aluminium hydroxide is most commonly used as inorganic flame retardant agents .
- Aluminium hydroxide powder is useful as purifier
- With great adsorption capacity, aluminium hydroxide could be used in dyeing industry as mordant.
- Hydrated Alumina could also be used in the production of alumina products.
- Hydrated Alumina could be used for production of mineral salts like aluminium fluoride, cyrolite, aluminium sulfate and aluminium oxide products etc.
|Type||Al2O3||Na2O||SiO2||Fe2O3||Loss on ignition|